Think Thank Thunk

The glory of God is man fully alive.                 St. Irenaeus

Name:
Location: Aztec, New Mexico, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Prayer for Zimbabwe

A Prayer for Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe is dying Lord
The supply of medicine is limited and old
AIDS and other diseases are resistant to the drugs
The wheat is gone and there is no bread
The corn is gone and there is no corn meal mush
My brothers are hungry
My sisters weep for their children
A mother poisons hers trying to feed them
Another drowns hers in despair

Greed is killing people
Violence is eminent
Politicians are quarreling
Inflation is approaching 1000%
The government printed multiple trillions of dollars
The price of bread up 350% last week and electricity 750%
I know what I would do if I were you Lord
But Zimbabwe needs your infinitely wise solutions
Zimbabwe needs your solutions Lord

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we must keep praying..and you must keep this ever before us, so we will pray for our brothers and sisters. my heart aches for them. love you

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home